Déjà Vu II: MacVenture Series
Welcome to Déjà Vu II- and to Las Vegas, the city that never sleeps – the city of excitement! Actually, you’ve already had plenty of excitement in the last 48 hours. You’ve been abducted by two thugs from Chicago, grilled by the notorious Las Vegas mobster, Tony Malone, knocked senseless, and tossed into a bathtub in a cheap Vegas hotel. It couldn’t’ possibly get any worse that this, could it!? The sequel to the groundbreaking game Déjà Vu: A Nightmare Comes True!
The original Macintosh AND Apple IIgs versions are back, once again featuring gumshoe detective Ace Harding! Come see where the world of first-person adventures started and experience the classic 1940’s noir game as it appeared in 1985.
- Two Original Versions: Get both the 128k black and white Macintosh version and the Apple IIgs 16-color version.
- First Person Adventuring: Over 50 game rooms of Noir adventure.
- Drag and Drop: Utilize the classic, groundbreaking windows-based, drag and drop object system.
- Puzzles: Tons of great puzzles.
- Customized UI: Move the UI around to suit your needs and resize the retro graphics to full screen.
- Save System: Save your progress at any time – create as many save points as you wish.