Argonus and the Gods of Stone
From the creators of Shadowgate comes Argonus and the Gods of Stone, a first-person legendary adventure. Paying homage to the great fantasy films of the ’60s and ’70s, Argonus and the Gods of Stone is set within the world of ancient Greece.
You are Argonus, a historian and cartographer, who awakes to find himself lost on strange shores. The Argo, famed ship of hero Jason and his Argonauts, has been pulled onto sharp rocks by a siren’s song and now lies shattered in shallow waters.
When you discover the fate of your stalwart companions, you must make a deal with a goddess – Stop the blight that has taken untold lives in return for safe passage home or risk succumbing to the bedevilment that stalks this isle…
- First Person Adventuring: Explore a beautifully-rendered Greek isle and discover a world of gods and monsters.
- Storytelling: Experience a thrilling mythological story, narrated by Betsy Brantley (Princess Bride, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)
- Puzzles: Solve intriguing in-world puzzles and unlock ancient mysteries.
- Streamlined UI: Utilize a streamlined command & inventory system, keeping you immersed in the adventure.
- Cinematic Score: Enjoy a dynamic soundtrack by Shadowgate composer Rich Douglas.
- Soundscapes: A complete atmospheric and puzzle-based sound design featuring hundreds of sound effects.
- Achievements: 20 in-game and Steam-based achievements to find and unlock.
A Special Edition will be available and will include the following:
- Digital Audiobook: An immersive walk-through audio book, narrated by Betsy Brantley (English ~ 3.5 hrs).
- Digital Soundtrack: Argonus and the Gods of Stone Original Soundtrack by composer Rich Douglas.
- Digital Artbook: The Concept Art of Argonus by illustrator Nabetse Zitro (20 pgs).