Pre-Order Shadowgate Now!
We will be shipping Shadowgate on August 21st and are excited to be able to offer you three tiers for pre-orders – each allow you to purchase the game at a significant discount and two are packed with other goodies.
Click on a banner below to learn more about each tier!
What is Shadowgate?
“The last thing that you remember is standing before the wizard Lakmir as he gestured wildly and chanted in an archaic tongue. Now you find yourself staring at an entryway which lies at the edge of a forest.”
So begins the legend of Shadowgate – the granddaddy of all ‘point and click’ fantasy adventure games and NES FAVORITE! This unique first-person fantasy title paved the way for a host of adventure games to follow and quickly made its way into the hearts of gamers all across the world. From its humble beginnings on the Mac 128k in 1987 to smart phones in the early 2000′s, the game has been ported to over ten different platforms!
Zojoi, the creators of Shadowgate, are proud to bring you the RE-IMAGINING of Shadowgate! While we love all of the versions of the game (especially the NES version!), this new game is NOT a port. We have relaunched the franchise, adding tons of new puzzles and twists to Shadowgate! Stunning new rooms, as well as familiar locations, have been added- many redesigned to provide a new play experience while retaining the essence and fun of the original. Kickstarted by thousands of backers, the game is being developed for PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices and will ship in August of 2014.
Whether you are a long time fan or a new adventurer, we hope that you will grab a torch and join us as we travel into the labyrinths known as Shadowgate!
- First Person Adventuring: Utilize your inventory, mapping system and intuitive on-screen commands to complete your quest
- Rooms: Tons of Beautifully illustrated rooms featuring both new and familiar locations, offering a new play experience
- Puzzles: Lots of new and updated puzzles that seamlessly expand on the original game
- Difficulty Levels: Three different difficulty levels that actually change the game play experience and puzzle structure
- Customized UI: Play the way you want! Auto-hide the user interface, create key binds, lock commands and objects, etc.
- Retro Mode: Play the game like it’s 1989 with Hiroyuki Masuno’s original NES tunes, pixelated graphics and a retro text box
- Storytelling: Features dramatic cut-scenes and all the same great storytelling you expect from a Shadowgate adventure
- Cinematic Score: A digitally-orchestrated, dynamic soundtrack that changes with game play by composer Rich Douglas
- Soundscapes: A complete atmospheric and puzzle-based sound design featuring hundreds of sound effects
- Achievements: 50 in-game and Steam-based achievements to find and unlock
- Animations: Environmental and object-specific animations and particles bring each location to life
WINDOWS | MAC | iOS | Android
2.4ghz processor or better
2gig of hd space
1gig of ram
512mb of dedicated video memory
Win XP or Mac OSX or better
NES Side by Side Trailer
Retro Re-Imagined Trailer
Steam Greenlight Trailer
QUESTS CARD GAME: