Updated on 6/6/14 (2:04pm)
This is not the complete list of bugs/tweak but the ones we wanted you to know that we are aware of…
- Torch: Getting perma-torch after dying after first death OR the UI shows a full torch but the rooms are dark.
- Key command: Autosave seems to be having issues.
- UI: Back arrow can briefly change graphical states.
- UI: Commands – some clicks not registering.
- Map: There is some wonkiness with rooms or room notes not appearing on a reload or a room appearing from an earlier game.
- Map: Using a hotkey to open the map will open a black screen
- Map: Discussing addition of mouse wheel support
- Animations: Various animations are still being tweaked or overhauled completely.
- Text Box: There may be some overlap of text.
- Text Box: We are discussing various ways on how the ‘Click to continue’ event is shown to the player.
- Text: We’ve done one big pass on text but there are surely grammatical errors and such.
- Objects: Some objects may not glow.
- Objects: The object selection glow is being tweaked to work with all colored objects.
- Sound effects: We are experimenting with various button clicks and are aware that some buttons don’t have clicks.
- Sound effects: Double clicking an object produces two selection sounds.
- Sound effects: Many room sounds still need to be added.
- Sound effects: Learning a spell is too loud.
- Hardware: Game may crash when using dual monitors in full screen mode – this needs to be tested on more machine.